Welcome to our guide to dating. We want to ensure that you have the best time possible when meeting for a date - especially if you have met via this website. We have listed below some great tips to help you get the most from your dating experience whilst at the same time making sure that you are safe.
- If you are meeting someone for a first date, choose a public place - somewhere busy, well lit and central.
- Why not consider a lunch date. The advantage is that you have a time limit.
- Before you exchange any personal information with your date, like phone numbers, ensure that you are happy that you really know the person.
- Have some back up. Tell a friend you are going on your date and arrange a time that you will call them to let them know that all is OK.
- Never rely on your date for providing transport home. Have a plan of what you will do and stick to it.
- Have you thought of a double date? It may well turn out to be a great night and be a little less tense than being alone.
- Always be yourself. Never try to pretend to be someone you are not - you will be found out in the end.
- Listen to and trust your gut feelings. There is nothing more sensitive than human instinct.
- Remember that there are plenty of fish in the sea, so do not be despondent if you don't hit the jackpot first time. Have fun doing the fishing!
- Above all have a great time with your dating - Good luck!